翻译知识

首页 翻译服务|市场 翻译园地 组织 翻译科技 行业之窗 招聘求职 社区服务投资移民论坛
 

祝贺系列—感谢帮忙

  Thank you very much. That was thoughtful of you.

  十分感谢您。您真是细心体贴。

  I know that you went out of your way. Thank you.

  我知道您已经给我额外的帮助了。谢谢。

  Thank you for helping us move.You were a big help.

  谢谢您帮我们搬家,这可帮了我们一个大忙。

  We want to take you out to show our appreciation.

  我们想请你吃一顿饭,以表达对你的谢意。

  Your efforts were appreciated very much.

  非常感谢您的帮助。

  Without your help, the job would have never been completed.

  那时候,要是没有您的帮忙,工作便无法完成了。

  Why don't you come by the house? The beer is on me.Thank you again for all that you have done.

  何不顺路到我家坐坐?我请你喝啤酒。再次谢谢你为我们所做的一切。

  One good deed deserves another. We will pay you back. You can count on it.

  种善因,得善果。我们一定要回报您的善意。

  Your thoughtfulness should not go unrepaid.

  您的体贴关怀一定会得到回报。

  Without you, it would have never been possible. Thank you.

  没有你,事情根本就无法办好。谢谢你。

  Many thanks for the favor you did for me!

  谢谢你给我的一切帮助!

  Please accept my most cordial thanks for your timely help.

  请接受我诚挚的谢意,感谢您适时的帮助。

相关连接:

翻译公司 译公司 广州翻译公司 中央控制系统 中控系统 串口服务器
相关评论:

 

商务服务

广州视频会议

条码

会议系统

矩阵切换器

广州机票

特别推荐

 

推荐广告

 

Copyright ©2003 - 2005 目录大全